What are X-rays?
X-rays use invisible electromagnetic energy beams to produce images of internal tissues, bones, and organs on film or digital media. Standard X-rays are performed for many reasons, including diagnosing tumors or bone injuries.
X-rays can be performed on an outpatient basis, or as part of inpatient care in Shreya hospital Ghaziabad
Generally an X-ray procedure follows this process:
1.The patient will be asked to remove any clothing or jewelry which might interfere with the exposure of the body area to be examined.
2.The patient is positioned on an X-ray table that carefully positions the part of the body that is to be X-rayed–between the X-ray machine and a cassette containing the X-ray film or specialized image plate. The X-ray beam will be aimed at the area to be imaged.
3.The technologist will step behind a protective window and the image is taken.
4. According to the body part under study, various X-rays may be taken at different angles, such as the front and side view during a chest X-ray.
Trauma Center in Ghaziabad
A trauma center is a hospital equipped and staffed to provide care for patients suffering from major traumatic injuries such as falls, motor vehicle collisions, or gunshot wounds. A trauma center may also refer to an emergency department without the presence of specialized services to care for victims of major trauma.
Intensive care unit (ICU)
An intensive care unit (ICU), also known as an intensive therapy unit or intensive treatment unit (ITU) or critical care unit (CCU), is a special department of a hospital or health care facility that provides incentive treatment medicine.
Intensive care refers to the specialised treatment given to patients who are acutely unwell and require critical medical care.
An intensive care unit (ICU) provides the critical care and life support for acutely ill and injured patients.
Unless you are an emergency admission, you will need a referral from your doctor or specialist to be admitted to ICU.
Common equipment in an ICU includes mechanical ventilators to assist breathing through an endotracheal tube or a tracheostomy tube; cardiac monitors for monitoring Cardiac condition; equipment for the constant monitoring of bodily functions; a web of intravenous lines, feeding tubes, nasogastric tubes, suction pumps, drains, and catheters, syringe pumps; and a wide array of drugs to treat the primary condition(s) of hospitalization. Medically induced comas, analgesics, and induced sedation are common ICU tools needed and used to reduce pain and prevent secondary infections.
Computed tomography (CT) has become the diagnostic modality of choice for head trauma due to its accuracy, reliability, safety, and wide availability. The changes in microcirculation, impaired auto-regulation, cerebral edema, and axonal injury start as soon as head injury occurs and manifest as clinical, biochemical, and radiological changes. Proper therapeutic management of brain injury is based on correct diagnosis and appreciation of the temporal course of the disease process.
Shreya Hospital the Department of Cosmetic Surgery is a surgical super-specialty within the field of plastic surgery. The realm of cosmetic surgery encompasses a whole spectrum of surgical as well as non-surgical procedures designed to enhance one’s beauty or to make changes in one’s appearance.
In the cosmetic enhancement procedures, aesthetics are considered more important than functionality, here plastic surgery is also referred to as cosmetic surgery. Most procedures involve both aesthetic and functional elements. The basic goals of plastic surgery are:
- Correction of perceived disfigurement
- Restoration of impaired functionality
- Improvement of appearance
Cosmetic Surgery changes the way you see yourself and the way the world sees you!
How happy would you feel to see yourself getting the desired looks and figure at a really affordable cost? ‘Plastic surgery at affordable costs’ sounds impossible, isn’t it? This is why we, at Shreya Hospital Sahibabad, have come up with a concept to make cosmetic surgery accessible to the middle class population of India and abroad, and to those who have not been able to afford cosmetic surgery for the fear of cosmetic surgery being expensive.
Our cosmetic surgeons and skin specialists are highly skilled and experienced in providing cosmetic treatment with the help of advanced technology skincare equipment’s.The Cosmetic Surgery department has a team of experienced technicians and surgeons, with the proverbial best in latest technology to come up with effective yet minimally invasive cosmetic reconstruction methods. Some of their more well-known and successful procedures include facelift, rhinoplasty, liposuction, eyelid surgery, breast reduction, breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, body lift, hair transplant, laser resurfacing, laser hair removal, reconstructive surgeries and hand surgery.
Best Pharmacy in Ghaziabad
A leading pharmacy wholesale and retail medical shop with All kind of allopathic, ayurvedic, surgical, herbal and cosmetics stocked in.
We are getting very pleasure to introduce our selves as one of the best hospital in Ghaziabad.with well trained staff and a registered pharmacist available full time to serve you.
Stockist with all kinds of drugs, medicines including life saving medicines and vaccines.
The best shop for your medical needs.
We will focus on the Team work among Employee, Vendor, and Customer & Stake Holders for reaching the Goal. We will make available all types services in affordable price with lowest time period. We will maintain the Hygienic Environment in our premises.
We will focus on Our Employee’s Discipline, Accountability, Creativity, Adoptability part with a healthy working environment. Maintain the excellent relationship with customers by the best service. To be the Market Leader in our Business Division.
- Best Radiologist in Ghaziabad A medical doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating disease and injury
- Shreya Hospital is the Best Hospital in Ghaziabad ,using medical imaging techniques such as x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET),positron emission tomography (PET), fusion imaging, and ultrasound.
- Some of these imaging techniques involve the use of radiation, and require training to understand radiation safety and protection.
- Radiologist Plays a Key Role in Your Healthcare
- Radiologist Has the Right Training, Knowledge, and Experience.
- Diagnostic radiologists use a variety of imaging procedures to see inside the body and assess or diagnose the patient’s condition. Your radiologist plays an important role in your health by acting as an expert consultant to your referring physician
- specialize in these radiology subspecialties:
- Breast imaging (mammograms)
- Cardiovascular radiology (heart and circulatory system)
- Chest radiology (heart and lungs)
- Emergency radiology
- Gastrointestinal radiology (stomach, intestines and abdomen)
- Genitourinary radiology (reproductive and urinary systems)
- Head and neck radiology
- Musculoskeletal radiology (muscles and skeleton)
- Neuroradiology (brain and nervous system; head, neck and spine)
- Pediatric radiology (imaging of children)
Physiotherapy in Ghaziabad
Physiotherapy helps restore mobility and function to people who have been injured or are recovering from a surgery or affliction of some sort. It helps speed up recovery and improve overall quality of life. In addition to this, it can also reduce risk of potential future injury. It is of great benefit to people of all ages and states of health. From elderly people recovering from joint replacement to young sportsmen and women beset by injury, the Department of Physiotherapy at Sri Ramakrishna Hospital has treated them all. We offer a host of treatments ranging from deep heat therapy to electrical therapy to conditioning exercises and so on. Our experience is unrivalled and many hundreds of healthy patients are testament to our expertise.
- Low back pain
- Physiotherapy for Hemiplegia (Stroke)
- Post surgical Rehabiliation
- Post Natal Physiotherapy
- The Laboratory at Shreya Hospital equipped with fully automated analysers, interfaced with reporting software, and operates to ensure there are no errors in the values of the reports on which the treatment is based.
- A large number of laboratory tests are widely available to help doctors confirm their clinical findings and reach at perfect treatment.
- The profile comprises of a variety of test combinations which are specific to a disease or disorder as well as wellness profiles that are used for health and fitness screening.
- Besides automated analysis, manual tests in this section is performed by highly trained and qualified personnel to ensure best quality reporting of urine, stool, semen and all body fluid samples.