Physiotherapy in Ghaziabad
Physiotherapy helps restore mobility and function to people who have been injured or are recovering from a surgery or affliction of some sort. It helps speed up recovery and improve overall quality of life. In addition to this, it can also reduce risk of potential future injury. It is of great benefit to people of all ages and states of health. From elderly people recovering from joint replacement to young sportsmen and women beset by injury, the Department of Physiotherapy at Shreya Hospital has treated them all. We offer a host of treatments ranging from deep heat therapy to electrical therapy to conditioning exercises and so on. Our experience is unrivalled and many hundreds of healthy patients are testament to our expertise.
- Low back pain
- Physiotherapy for Hemiplegia (Stroke)
- Post surgical Rehabiliation
- Post Natal Physiotherapy
What Problems are treated by physiotherapists?
Physiotherapists concentrate on both rehabilitation and prevention. Treatment is available for issues brought on by illness, injury, or handicap. Here are a few instances:
- Muscle and skeletal issues that cause neck and back discomfort.
- Arthritis and the aftereffects of amputation are examples of issues with the bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments.
- Lung conditions like asthma.
- Disability brought on by cardiac issues.
- Pelvic conditions, including birth-related bladder and bowel difficulties.
- Loss of motion as a result of brain or spinal cord injury, or as a result of conditions like Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Fatigue, discomfort, edoema, stiffness, and loss of muscular mass, such as during cancer therapy or palliative care.