Shreya Hospital specialize in providing best Gynaecology services with experienced Specialists available 24/7 for you. Specialist Doctors provide consultancy and treatment for all your gynaecological problem and disorders.
Our Gynaecology Services inlcude :
- Menstrual / cycle problems
- Fibroid Uterus
Menstural Cycle sometime can be uncomfortable, Premenstrual Syndrome ( PMS ) encompasses the most common issue of mild cramping and fatigue. However, other, more serious menstrual problems may also occur. Menstruation that is too heavy or too light, or the complete absence of a cycle, may suggest that there are other issues that are contributing to an abnormal menstrual cycle.
One may face several issues related to Menstrual Problems:
- Premenstrual Syndrome take place few days before your periods, altering your physical and emotional state. PMS may cause bloating, irritability; backaches, headaches, breast soreness, acne, food cravings, excessive fatigue, depression anxiety, feelings of stress insomnia, constipation, diarrhea and mild stomach cramps
- Heavy Periods (Menorrhagia) is a common Menstrual Problem where bleeding may occur more than normal. Menorrhagia is mostly caused by imbalances in hormone levels, especially progesterone and estrogen. Other causes include Puberty, Vaginal Infection , Inflammation of Cervix , Underactive thyroid gland, changes in diet or exercise
- Absent period(amenorrhea) may include premature ovarian failure, pelvic inflammatory disease, stopping birth control , pregnancy , breast feeding , menopause.
- Painful Periods (dysmenorrhea) can occur when your uterus contracts when your periods begin. They may be linked with fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease, and abnormal tissue growth outside uterus
Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD)
Patients suffering from polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD) have multiple small cysts in their ovaries (the word poly means many). These cysts occur when the regular changes of a normal menstrual cycle are disrupted. The ovary is enlarged; and produces excessive amounts of androgen and estrogenic hormones.
The diagnosis can be confirmed by vaginal ultrasound, which shows that both the ovaries are enlarged; the bright central stroma is increased ; and there are multiple small cysts in the ovaries. These cysts are usually arranged in the form of a necklace along the periphery of the ovary.
We provide you best treatment for PCOD with our higly qualified professional doctors
Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman’s uterus.About 70 to 80 percent of women experience fibroids by the age of 50.Sometimes, these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods
They may be caused by :
- Hormones :Estrogen and progesterone are the hormones produced by the ovaries.They cause the uterine lining to regenerate during each menstrual cycle and may stimulate the growth of fibroids.
- Family History :Fibroids may run in the family. If your mother, sister, or grandmother has a history of this condition, you may develop it as well.
- Pregnency: It increases the production of estrogen and progesterone in your body. Fibroids may develop and grow rapidly while you are pregnant.
We help you dignose it through Ultrasound OR Pelvic MRI and cure it by our higly expierenced set of doctors.
A malignant tumor is a group of diseased cells defined by one of three characteristics: uncontrolled growth, invasion and damage of healthy cells, or metastasizing (spreading) to other organs of the body.
The most appropriate course of treatment is determined by the size, location, and stage of the tumor, as well as the patient’s overall health. Chemotherapy, radiation, hormone therapy, and surgery (or combinations of these treatments) are the most common methods offered to patients.
Depending on the location, surgery is sometimes the most effective option to remove the tumor and prevent a recurrence. Some patients add alternative therapies, such as natural remedies, massage, reiki, or dietary changes, to their traditional course of treatment.