Shreya hospital specialized in Pre, post deliveries and infertility. Our experienced Doctor conducting PAIN LESS Deliveries and highly qualified to manage and High risk pregnancies. Also Well trained Gynaecology Doctors doing GYNAE LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERIES.
The Institute of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at Shreya Hospitals offers medical care and support to women at every stage in their lives. We at Shreya Hospitals aim to treat all obstetric and gynaecological health issues from pre-pubescent to menopause. Shreya Hospitals with a team of reputed doctors and surgeons in a state-of-the-art facility specialises in addressing the gynecological needs of the women and offer comprehensive medical, diagnostic & surgical expertise. The institute is the one-stop multispecialty centre that deals with the health of the female reproductive system. Our team of gynaecologists foster a supportive, understanding and caring environment where a woman can expect the best care and advice.
The Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at Shreya Hospitals provides multi-disciplinary services for the reproductive health and gynaecological needs of women in a comprehensive, advanced, compassionate and dedicated manner with highest emphasis on patient safety. The institute has deep experience in diagnosing and treating women with a wide range of conditions and diseases of the reproductive and urinary systems. Specialists in obstetrics and gynecology at Shreya Hospitals treat menstrual disorders, menopause, urinary incontinence, uterine fibroid, gynecological cancers, abnormal pap smears and more.
What Gynaecologist do?
- Family planning and contraception recommendations.
- Pregnancy, maternity care, and obstetric care evaluation.
- Pregnancy problems include venous diseases, back discomfort, and symphyseal pain are diagnosed and treated.
- Osteoporosis (bone loss) during menopause prevention and detection.
- Screening for cancer, finding and treating gynaecological tumours.
- Indication of genitalia, the abdomen, and the breasts during surgery.
- Diseases and illnesses of the female reproductive system prevention and treatment.
Some gynaecologists also work as obstetricians, providing care for expectant mothers and new mothers. A gynaecologist is referred to as an OB/GYN if they are also knowledgeable in obstetrics.
What Performs the Gynaecologist?
- Our gynaecologist at Shreya Hospital will check the inside and outside of your reproductive system. Your breasts will be examined, and lumps and cysts will be looked for.
- Your vulva, which is located outside of the vagina, will then be examined.
- An internal pelvic examination is typically the following step. Our gynaecologist puts a device known as a speculum into the vagina in order to view inside the body. The cervix, which is located between the vagina and the uterus, is made easier to see by widening the vagina.
- Our gynaecologist may perform a technique known as a Pap test during the pelvic examination. It enables the physician to take a sample of cervix cells to look for abnormal cells.
Here are a few things to look for in a gynecologist
- They’re highly recommended
- They get good reviews
- They’re experienced
- They accept your insurance
- They share your values
- They have good bedside manner
- You feel comfortable with them
- They’re affiliated with a hospital you trust
Our advanced obstetric and maternity services help you bring your little one into the world safely and comfortably
We are a center of excellence for maternity care, providing a comprehensive service at all stages of pregnancy – antenatal, childbirth & post-natal. Our highly trained doctors specialize in painless delivery, high-risk pregnancy & high-risk newborn care. Our experienced teams help you have an enjoyable pregnancy and birth experience, and guide you in making the choices that best fit your needs. The center is the most comprehensive center for delivery or childbirth in the region, with expertise in high-risk pregnancy.
Normal to high-risk pregnancies are effeciently managed with the expert team of obstetricians and support team.
Obstetrics and Gynecology department at Shreya Hospital, Ghaziabad has a team of expert doctors and surgeons who use the latest diagnostic techniques to work in multidisciplinary teams to develop an individual treatment plan for each individual after an intensive assessment. The services range from simple daycare to the most advanced minimally invasive surgeries such as laparoscopic & robot-assisted surgeries for several gynecological procedur
- Women’s health physical therapy is an area of physical therapy that specializes in the unique needs of women throughout their lives. Most gynecological diseases require multidisciplinary treatment. A formalized physical therapy is important, but often overlooked. With core muscle strength training for core muscles in abdomen, pelvic floor, and hips, several pelvic diseases and their symptoms may be managed. Physical therapy practitioners also help women with problems concerning sexual intercourse, urination, fertility, and cancer recovery.
- We offer physical therapy for pregnancy preparedness and postpartum recovery. A customized prenatal and postnatal regimen mitigate risk for future complications, avoid c-sections, strengthen pelvic floor, and correct posture. All the facilities are provided by the Best Hospital in Ghaziabad