Shreya Hospital General Practitioner: A doctor who is certified in general medical practise is known as a general practitioner (GP). GPs are frequently the first place that people of any age go when they feel unwell or have a health issue. They deal with a variety of illnesses and medical ailments.
If you are unsure about the doctor’s credentials and expertise, it may be difficult to find a reputable doctor nearby. Everyday basic health difficulties like colds, fevers, allergies, etc. affect us all. We need to see a general physician for these small problems.
A general practitioner (GP) may also pursue further training in certain fields, such as paediatrics, sports medicine, or the health of women or men.
Services provided at Shreya Hospital
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Family practice
- General practice
- Medical and health check-ups
- Information and advice
- Health and nutrition advice
- Coordinating healthcare
- Prescription of medications
- Ordering of screening and medical tests
- Early intervention for those at risk
- Management of acute and chronic conditions
- Referrals to specialist health professionals