The Importance of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is the most commonly prescribed treatment to assist in the recovery of many injuries and conditions. Chronic pain, car and sports injuries and challenges with mobility can all be greatly improved with the use of physiotherapy. Here are just a few reasons why sticking to your physiotherapy is so important.
The Physiotherapist assists the patient in the movement restoration. His tasks include the following:
- Muscle strength evaluation and quantification.
- Physiotherapy exercises to maintain and increase joint range of motion.
- Evaluate and train sitting and standing balance.
- Physical therapy exercises to increase strength,endurance and coordination for other specific muscle groups or the entire body.
- Use various physical therapy modalities such as both superficial and deep heat and cold as well as hydrotherapy techniques, electrical stimulation, traction and massage for pain relief.
Physical therapy exercises can improve the ability to use parts of the body that have been affected by disease or injury.Physical therapy can help to keep the joints movable and strengthen the surrounding muscles .