DR K.C. MISHRA
Dr K.C Mishra – MBBS ,MS(Utkal University) Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon with vast experience of more then 45+ Years
- MBBS-1969 , P.G 1974 With 45+ year experience he epitomizes orthopaedic practice . DR MISHRA has vast experience in congenital deformity correction of CTEV , CDH , Syndactyly ,Clubhand, Clubfoot
- Worked for MISHAWAKA ARMY HOSPITAL , Libia From 1980-1984.
- DR MISHRA has tremendous experience in diagnosing and managing bone and joint infections like Tubercular arthritis joints, spine, Anti Tubercular Treatment. Osteomyelitis and its various modalities like sequestrectomy, muscle pedicle, antibiotic bead implantation, irrigation.
- He performedone of the earliest THRs of east Delhi Around Early 90′s
- Trauma has been his passion since his post graduation his treatment protocol for infected non union with ilizarov ring fixator and bone grafting is still follow by many other Surgeons
- Arthroscopy for acl, pcl, meniscus injury.
- spine fracture treatment with pedicle screws, plates, bone substitutes.
- His Enthusiasm and energy is Remarkable
- DR K.C. MISHRA MBBS ,MS(Utkal University) , EX HOD Or tho Swami Dayanand Hospital
6 to 8 pm evening in Shahdara orthopaedic Center
10 to 12 am morning in Shreya Hospital Shalimar Garden Hospital